Dr John Brazier (the founder of KORE Therapy & NMS Performance systems) is an expert of functional medicine and its effects on your organs, emotions and illness’s, an honouree Doctor of Traditional Chinese medicine, an Oriental medicine practitioner (Thai & Japanese) and a specialist in Western Musculo-Skeletal systems.
For the last 30 years he has studied with masters all over the world, and believes ‘real’ successful holistic medicine is based on being able to diagnose & treat on all three mind, body & spirit levels.
He has enhanced his physical medicine modalities by training in psychology and personal development. His outstanding therapy success around the world with chronic conditions, pain and his wealth of clinical, athletic and corporate experience has placed him firmly as one of the worlds leading health practitioners, recognised award winning training provider, event speaker and health & well-being advisor.Founder/Owner of K.O.R.E. Therapy and former ..
Teena has 35+ years experience in Financial Control & Management and also a very strong personal connection to the world of integrated health & wellbeing, including as a Practitioner.
Ian brings extensive expertise in Business Development, Business Strategy, Ecommerce and Client/Consumer Protection and Engagement.
Sharon brings extensive experience, expertise and connections within the global Wellness industry, including executive positions with Chivasom, a world leading wellbeing spa; management and development of destinations spas; board member of Asia Pacific Spa and Wellness Coalition and, prior to all of this, 16 years with PWC.
Sharon is passionate about all things ‘wellness’ and healthy longevity and is also trained as a Practitioner in various modalities of integrated health.
For 25+ years, Stuart has been an international practitioner, teacher & coach, enhancing the health, wellbeing (physical, mental & emotional), longevity & youthfulness, performance (professional & personal), happiness and overall quality of life of his clients.
For over 10 years, Stuart has worked as a Visiting Master for some of the world’s top destination spas, including SHA Wellness Clinic (world’s No. 1 Clinical Spa); Six Senses (Zighy Bay, Oman), Chiva-Som, Thailand and LifeCo, Bodrum. He has also worked as an appointed expert with:
- Quintessentially, Q Elite and Q Education
- Healing Holidays
- Wellbeing Escapes
- Destination Spa Management
Stuart’s global work encompasses private clients; leading businesses & business leaders; NHS Trusts; clinics; health professionals; charities; schools; researchers and world-leading universities and Prince Charles’ Foundation for Integrated Health.
Stuart’s focus is on the professional teaching of modern, straightforward, practical and evidence-based integrated health practices that empower his clients to tangibly improve and enhance healthy and happy longevity, wellbeing ad quality of life.
Your Best Gift to Yourself starts with a simple choice; whether you want to live Healthier, Younger, Happier & Longer. In fact, you might choose just a couple of those things; most people will certainly want to live healthier and happier. There are however, undoubtedly, others who do not necessarily, for whatever reasons, wish to live a longer life right now. Even if you don’t aspire to a longer life right now, that might change, especially as you read on and become more aware of what awaits those who choose a SuperAger Life. So, let’s say for now, that you choose all of it; a longer, healthier, happier, even younger life.
Continue reading Your Best Gift to Yourself for a Longer, Younger, Healthier & Happier life
1. Set your Attitude
Your attitude is a vital component to living a Younger, Healthier & Longer life. Attitude has been shown to be a huge driver of all of these things. Our mind and mental attitude underpin all of our active choices and our unconscious choices. They are the ground zero for our decisions, choices and actions concerning positive living, lifestyle, activity, nutrition, exercise etc. They are also the way we create justification and perceived barriers for not taking, or not following through, choices and actions that benefit us.
Continue reading Secrets to a SuperAger Life
1. Live Younger
- Slow the cellular process of ageing
- Reduce risk factors for premature ageing
- Increase levels of energy & vitality
- Increase the appearance of greater youthfulness
2. Live Longer
The research shows that we can, at any age:
- Increase our lifespan and longevity
- Add years onto our lives just by adopting certain lifestyle practices
- Reduce risk factors for premature ageing
- Reduce risk factors for ‘all-cause’ death
There is also an immense amount of research, money and time being invested into extending life, slowing, even reversing ageing and the predictions of science for what could be ‘just around the corner’ are stunning.
Continue reading Top 10 Life Benefits of a SuperAger life
A SuperAger Life brings immense benefit in three mutually supportive ways:
Continue reading Benefits of being a SuperAger
- It brings immediate benefits, to every day of your life, from the moment you begin living a SuperAger Life – at whatever age. These benefits encompass a longer, healthier (physically, mentally and emotionally), happier and more youthful life. These benefits begin from whatever age you start to live as a SuperAger – and become cumulatively stronger.
- A SuperAger Life places you in a much stronger position to reap the rewards of the future; both ‘what’s around the corner’ and what is envisaged over the next decades. The healthier, more youthful and ‘switched on’ you are now, and as you age, the better able you’ll be to access the future wonders of the science and technology of health and wellbeing.
- If you are already of ‘advanced or older’ years (as currently defined and perceived), then a SuperAger Life can not only enrich your life now and help you live longer, healthier, happier and more youthfully from now – it can also help you to better address and manage any of the potential current challenges of ageing/older years