We currently have three workshops that we offer, all of which help drive and empower healthy, happy, and meaningful longevity, youthfulness, and optimal quality of life.
The workshops are all practical, relaxed and fun, whilst being informative and providing easily learned skills and knowledge that you can apply for the rest of your (younger, healthier, happier and longer) life.
Stuart Bold has been teaching workshops around the world for over 25 years and he has a wealth of experience. Please use the Contact link to ask about the next scheduled workshops or, if you would like to organise and host your own private group, one day workshop (and get your place free, plus one for a friend free as well), do get in touch.
SuperAger; Live Younger, Healthier, Longer & Happier
This unique workshop introduces practical, useable, and evidence-based ways to empower you to:
- Significantly enhance health & wellbeing (physical & mental)
- Maximise youthfulness, slow and even naturally ‘reverse’ the ageing process (including reducing biological ageing factors and increasing levels of DHEA – the ‘youth hormone’)
- Enhance happiness, fulfillment & overall quality of life
- Reduce stress & anxiety and elevated levels of Cortisol (the ‘stress hormone’) – linked to physical & mental poor health, poor sleep, weight gain, and premature ageing
- Achieve deep & beneficial relaxation
- Aid natural weight management & loss – one study showed a reduction of weight by more than double, compared to those not taught the techniques I teach
- Improve sleep & naturally raise levels of Melatonin (the ‘sleep hormone’)
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Enhance brain function – better memory, attention, focus, concentration, and intelligence
- Boost and improve levels of energy and vitality
Based on over 25 years of global experience working in integrated health & wellbeing, this workshop brings together a powerful combination of evidence-based learning & skills encompassing longevity & healthy ageing knowledge; techniques of meditation & mindfulness; the practical application of positive psychology for wellbeing & happiness; the power of the mind as the architect of our health and ‘HeartMind’ science.
The workshop is suitable for all. It’s relaxed, informal, and enjoyable and also highly informative and empowering, delivering genuine, life-long benefits.